I guess I like to post in spurts. I also blame life (for posting again so soon). Yesterday I was sooo busy, but now I am just sitting here. I should probably start homework, but even thinking about Chinese or Compsci is exhausting.
So…Mom, you kind of wanted to use this to record things, as well as connect, right?
- I am going to China this summer for study abroad. Yay!
- Duke won their first game in March Madness
- Jen and I have been doing an obscene amount of snap chatting recently. Feel free to join in.
- Kintora got a tattoo. Well, another one. Its pretty.
- I met Mary’s older sister today. She goes to school up Nort in Min-neh-SOH-ta. She didn’t day it like that, but I felt like writing it.
- I really enjoyed Spring Break: Jen and I laughed, We spent time on the water, we looked at a big boat, ‘we’ all derived amusement from other’s actions, we walked on sand, we ate phenomenal ice-cream. I JUST REALLY LOVED THE FAMILY TIME. Miss you Chris:)
- Took my bike for a little ride today. Its not stolen.
I might add to this later. Or not. Going to dinner.
p.s. I was thinking about trying to write/journal an anecdote from my day everyday. One, so I don’t forget the little things, and two, to practice that whole story telling thing. I am not going to post it on here, but does anyone want to join me?