I would rather focus on being in the flow and totally excited about each day!
So in an effort to enjoy the most without overdoing it, I’m sharing my list and hoping you kids can add ideas and comment on the most important 3 things to each of you. Dad and I will do the same.
Remember, Casey Masey gets her 3 wisdom teeth out on the December 17th — recovering for a few days. We have tickets to the Holiday Pops on December 20 in Pittsburgh. Chris heads to Penn State on the 5th and Casey on the 8th of January.
- Make Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Make Swedish Meatballs
- Put together a Puzzle
- Family Craft time, craft yet to be determined
- Fundraiser Spaghetti Dinner for Chris/THON
- Create and Send our Holiday Card
- Bake, Bake, Bake
- Sled if there is snow, or Walks at the Park if no snow.
- Family & Individual Visioning – this is a guided workbook activity over sessions.
- Make Ribs together
I’m looking forward to your comments.